PREP: 10 MINS | COOK: 20 MINS | MAKES: 15
What you’ll need…
- 200g raisins
- 100g dark chocolate
- 200g milk chocolate
- 250g salted butter
- 400g soft light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup plain flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 20 x 30cm baking tray tin with baking paper.
- Place the chocolate, butter and sugar in a pan and gently melt over low heat, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir the eggs, one by one, into the melted chocolate mixture.
- Add flour and cocoa, and stir through. Stir raisins through mixture.
- Spread out evenly in baking tray and bake for 30 mins. Allow to cool before slicing into squares.