What You’ll Need
- 1 cup Sunbeam Sultanas
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- ¾ cup plain flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup golden syrup
- 1 ½ teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- Mix oats, coconut, flour, sultanas and sugar together.
- Melt butter and syrup together. Mix soda with boiling water and add to the syrup mixture.
- Stir into dry ingredients.
- Place tablespoonfuls of mixture onto lined baking trays and bake for 15 minutes at 160°C.