PREP: 10 MINS | COOK: 10 MINS | MAKES: 8
What you’ll need…
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 extra large eggs
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 8 pitted dates, finely sliced
- Additional banana, blueberries and honey for serving
- Combine flour, baking powder and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs and mashed banana. Add to flour mixture with dates and mix until smooth.
- Pre-heat a frying pan over medium heat, lightly spray with olive oil or brush with butter. Spoon ¼ cup measures of batter into pan and cook for several minutes until bubbles appear and base is golden. Turn over a cook a further 1-2 minutes.
- Serve pancakes with sliced bananas, blueberries and a drizzle of honey.