PREP: 15 MINS | SETTING: 1 HOUR | MAKES: 12
What you’ll need…
- 200g slivered almonds
- 200g sultanas, roughly chopped
- 100g each of milk, dark and white chocolate buttons
- Easter eggs, for decoration
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place almonds on a baking tray and cook for 8 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool.
- Line a tray with baking paper which will fit into the refrigerator. Combine the almonds and sultanas in a bowl.
- Place the different chocolates into 3 separate heat proof bowls. Place over a saucepan of gently simmering water and mix until melted. Add 1/3 of the almond mixture to each bowl of chocolate and mix well.
- Place spoonfuls of mixture onto lined trays and shape into a nest, using the back of a spoon to make an indent in the centre. Refrigerate for approx. 1 hour until set. Decorate with small easter eggs.