PREP: 15 MINS | COOK: 1 HOUR | SERVES: 25
What you’ll need…
- 375g can of condensed milk
- 120g butter, diced
- 400g dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 50g glace cherries, finely chopped
- 60g hazelnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- Line a 20cm x 20cm slice tine. Combine condensed milk and butter in a saucepan until heated through and butter is melted. Remove from heat and add chopped chocolate. Stir until smooth.
- Add cherries to chocolate mixture and mix well. Pour into prepared pan and top on the bench gently so the surface is smooth. Sprinkle with hazelnuts and refrigerate for 1 hour until firm.
- For serving, remove from pan and trim the edges. Cut into squares and package up to give as gifts.